Our Cost Analysis
We supply you with a detailed cost analysis
This Cost Analysis normally consist of the following:
PRIMARY BUILDING COSTS
Site Works which includes some of the following items:
- Land Surveyor cost;
- Rent of a chemical toilet;
- Site cultivation & Poison treatment;
- Cleaning of site; etc
Brick & Concrete Works which includes all materials needed for the construction of the structure. Some of those materials include:
- Bricks (Stocks and / or Facebricks;
- Filling, sand & cement
- Damp Proof, USB Green, etc
- Lintels, brickforce, mesh, foundation steel;
- Engineer’s Design;
- Concrete for foundations, floors, slabs, etc;
Doors and Windows which consists of either wooden-, aluminium-, or steel windows & doors as well as garage doors. Architects always supply a window & door schedule with detail.
Roof Carpentering & Covering consists of the trusses as well as your choice of finish that would either be Roof Tiles or Corrugated Iron Sheeting. The Rules & Guidelines of the Home Owners Association (if you are in a Security Estate) might dictate that.
Plaster Work includes all materials that will be needed to finish the basic “shell” of your home. This includes materials like:
- Plaster-, river sand & cement;
- Rhinolite & plasterkey;
Electrical Works includes material and labour for the following:
- Install conduits for all cabling;
- Fitting of light switched & plugs;
- Fitting and hanging of lights;
- Installation of a Distribution Board;
- All other relevant electrical works.
Glass Work includes all glass that must be installed in wooden & steel windows & doors.
Ceilings includes material and labour for the following:
- Ordinary, Plaster or Nutec ceilings;
- Rhinolite of ceilings;
- Cornices, etc.
Joinery includes the following:
- Skirtings & architraves;
- Hanging of doors;
- Covering of sewerage shafts.
Painting includes painting of all interior & exterior surfaces of the house.
Plumbing includes material and labour for the following:
- Installation of a Sewerage System;
- All pipe work for water distribution;
- Fitting of taps, basins, toilets, etc
- Installation of geysers and / or Solar Systems;
- All other relevant plumbing works.
PERSONAL CHOICE ITEMS (For finishing off your house)
Personal choice items consist normally of the following items:
- Tiles (Floor & walls);
- Kitchen Appliances;
- Kitchen & bedroom cupboards;
- Floor Covering (carpets, wooden flooring & cement);
- Sanitaryware & Taps;
- Front door, lock, handles & hinges;
- Gates & Motors;
- Cladding Fencing;
- Fire place & braai;
- TV & DSTV Installation.
Our Cost Analysis also includes the NHBRC Enrollment Fee.
Our Cost Analysis can be changed to fit your specific needs.
As soon as a contract has been signed between ourselves and you as client our offices will supply you with a list of our suppliers in order to assist you in selecting your Personal Choice Items.