Why Work With Us
“We go the extra mile and even assist with out of scope challenges”
At MGB Construction, we pride ourselves of the following:
- We discuss your building needs and supply you with a detailed Cost Analysis on your dream house estimated from your building plans – FREE OF CHARGE – We are very proud on the professional way we present our Cost Analysis to our clients – this product distinguish our business from others!
- We agree on a written “Agreement for House Building and Small Contracts” document, signed by both parties before building work commence;
- If you do not have your own support, we contracted our Architect to advise you in developing your dream house, drawing plans and submitting all plans to the Local Authorities for approval;
- We contracted our Consulting Engineer to support in the Building Process and supply Engineering Certificates on completion of the project;
- We are registered builders with the NHBRC;
- We have an excellent credibility with the National Banks (Building Loan Sections) and their distinguished Valuators;
- We pride ourselves in clean and safe Building Sites;
- We keep to the HOA guidelines when building in Security Estates and take a co-operative stance;
- We follow the guidelines from our Consulting Engineers;
- Our building standards are outlined in the National Building Regulations;
- We supply chemical toilets on our Building Sites and do not have problems with blocked sewerage systems;
- We deal with distinguished Suppliers in the market place, have good relationships with them and building materials are delivered on time when ordered;
- We arrange for all Building Inspections within the frame of the Local Authorities;
Dit is baie raar in SA dat mens nog iemand soos julle kry wat nog trots is op hulle diens en werk.
~Johan du Plooy
Die diens en werk was altyd van uitstaande gehalte. Ek sal julle met vrymoedigheid kan aanbeveel.
I will, and have been, recommending MGB to friends or any person who is thinking of building a new house, or renovation an existing house”
~Jaco & Elmarie Maritz